Bowland Trails - One Day Husky Experience - Sorry currently unavailable
What you will do:
- Introduction & Brief history of Siberian Huskies & our own dogs (Multiple Championship winning teams)
- Familiarising with the racing equipment, rigs, sleds, harnesses, lines, trail markers, commands etc
- Meet & greet the dogs in and out of harness
- Learn to handle & ride a sled or rig
- Tuition in handling, harnessing & hitching up a team
- Go mushing - be a passenger with a large team of huskies & co-drive the team
Two-Day Husky Experience - Sorry currently unavailable
- A more in-depth hands on experience leading to driving your own team of Huskies (under supervision) if sufficient progress made.
- Obtain Dog-Driver Diploma, Certificate of Competence showing what you have achieved.
Options - Sorry - Due to time constraints, the one and two day experiences are currently unavailable.
One Day - a full day experience costs £180 for one person; £300 for two people
Two Days - The Two Day Experience will allow you to learn the skills on day 1 and really put them into practice on day 2.
The cost for Two Days is £350 for one person; £600 for two people.